вторник, 18 сентября 2012 г.

The goals of my life.

It is kinda hard to talk about my future destination, but still I have some dreamy goals.

Firstly, may be it is too plain, but still, I want to pass my school exams. For me it is the most hard and important step in my life. Basically, my future depends on it. Secondly, I want to move to Sweden or other country. I just can't be on one place. I have to move, I have to ride, I have to travel. But still I'm afraid of homesickness. But who knows, If I'll fid my destinied person here in Estonia. So what? How will I leave it?
The next step is university. I want to find myself at least there. Unknowing who I am and what is my destiny is troublesome. May be I'll get a job so I can connect it with my desire of travelling and my family. I'd like to help my family whenever and whersoever I was.

So, basically, my goals are kind of common, but still, not everyone can achieve them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий