понедельник, 19 сентября 2011 г.

Daleside Hotel

Dear Sir\Madam,


My name is Alina Kallas and I am writing to you to express my interest in applying for the job in your Daleside Hotel as a hotel receptionist. I saw your advertisement in a student newspaper. The reason for me for applying is that I would like to gain some work experience during this summer holidays.

To introduce myself, I am 17 years old student. Currently I am in the 11th grade in the TKVG. My main strong sides are self-confidence, very good communicative skills, being polite and being very charismatic person. I can speak on 5 languages: Russian, Estonian, English, Spanish and German. Unfortunately, I have no work experience in this kind of place.

I have some reasons for applying for this job. First of all is to gain some new work experience. Secondly, I would like to practice my speaking skills to improve it and become more adoptive in society. I think this job will suit me as well.

I would be very grateful if you would give me this opportunity to work in your place. I am looking forward to hearing from you your decision.

Yours faithfully,

Alina.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий