четверг, 4 марта 2010 г.

What is philosophy.

I think, that philosophy is a complex of some quetions. These questions are not ordinary. Such as Who am I Why am I here What the reason of my existing and so on. These questions requiere very long answers with deep meaning. I think each human on the earth is a good philosopher deep inside them, but only ones found themselfs. Philosophy is a good thing. People are staring to think about their lifes, and their existing. I think the main question people ask is " Whats the meaning of lile?". Each human understand it personaly, so it's a good theme to discuss about it, or, it's a moment to feel yourself as a philosopher. So what can I say, people like to ask some stupid questions and get some interesting answers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий