понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

My idel school?:)

At the moment, I go to a school, which is located in the centre of town. It's quite a good school, but really it could be better. In this essay, I'm going to describe my ideal school.
It would be in the centre of our city as its now, but near some caffes. So studets could have some tea or just hang out in the breaks. Oh, yes, about breaks, they could be longer, for about 30 minutes and of course less lessons. Lessons could be for about 30 minutes too. In my ideal for each student would be given a personal laptop, so they can spend their break-times for an internet. Also there would be rooms with a lot of entertainment. However, in my idel achool, students would learn a lot of different languages, less maths and chemestry, more languages. As well, there would be a lot of class trips to many conutries.
To sum up, I would like to go to school as this. But still I like my school.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий