среда, 27 января 2010 г.

How i spend my spare time

Beacase of I am a teenager spare time is a neccesery part of my life:)
But now I don't have much time because of my brother:(
However I still having fun with friends and so on. Mostly I like to hangin' out with my
best friedns, they are funny and I never feel boring with them. Usually we go to play pool.
We play 2 vs 2. After that if there is bery cold outside we are thinking about where we can go. We deciding to go to someone's flat. There we usually watching films eating tasty food, or watching funny videos on youtube. When I'm at home I usually play games, like World fo Warcraft:)
I chat with people from other countires and I like that. I don't like really shopping, so I don't go often to the malls. Of cource if we are walking down the Old Town and there is so cold we can go to the mall to drink some warm tea in cafe. This is usuall things what we do in our spare time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий