вторник, 8 декабря 2009 г.

The 6th School.

I like our school. It's different, indeed it differs from other schools what I know.
A lot of things have changed and still are changing.
All we know that Christmas is coming, and soon we'll be all very happy!
At the moment, students in our school are preparing for a Christmas concert.
I think it will be funny. Our Principle is takes care about school decor.
All school is decorated by bright lamps, Santa Clous, gnomes, snowbans and of cource
a lot a lot a lot of little funny toys. It's very nice to see at all this staff.
Recently, there was a Birthday of our school. All people in our school ate a big cacke. It's like a new tradition. After we went to the church. It was a first time, what I remember, when all school went somethere. I think it is very good, that sometimes all our school doing good things together.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий