четверг, 1 октября 2009 г.

Fav film.



You know, last year I saw an amazing film( for me it is amazing).
If you like action films and cars, I recommend you to watch it!
It is called " Death Race". It is a science fiction action film.
This film is about prisoners who are fight in a gladiator-like race competition.
It means, that they driving fast cars with big guns and trying to kill each other.
The prize for the winner - freedom.
The Death Race consists of three differen stages.
First and second stage racers trying to kill each other.
And the last race, two last racers have to win the race and get the freedom.
There starring my fav acter Jason Stathem as Jensen Ames. He is the main character. There also Joan Allen(she was the boss of the Terminal Island Prison), Tyrese Gibson ( the enemy and in the end Ames's pal) and many others.
I think this is very interesting film. I like much soundtracks. I even downloaded them to my computer.:)
In my opinion plot of this film is good, and i liked it.
My favourite scene in this film was when Ames arrived to this prison and how he kicked all the bad guys in the dining room.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий